WOLF 1MS is a FM monitoring system designed for FM signal monitoring purpose and allows the broadcaster to receive up to 32 channels, through an internal FM tuner.
Every single RF tuner performs a complete analysis of: RF, MPX, RDS, Audio (peak/RMS), RDS data static-dynamic services and audio streaming.
Data, alarms, and audio can be accessed everywhere by PCs, tablets and smartphones via web page. The alarms are delivered to 4 different NMS with SNMP and e-mail.
The LED and LCD panel allows a snapshot viewing of the parameters under control. WOLF 1MS is developed with the latest technology and free of wear parts (fans, HDD).
- Real time measurement for FM networks
- Configurable bandscan
- Embedded web server for worldwide consultation
- Audio over-IP streaming for monitoring
- Signal analysis modules: RF, MPX, audio and RDS
- RDS decoder with group sequence decoding
- SNMP and HTTP web interface and FTP supported
- Double ethernet ports and double USB interfaces
- Front LCD display and front panel headphone output