PUMA is a high quality frequency FM Re-broadcast receiver.
PUMA combines also RF-FM monitoring functionalities and an audio over-IP encoder, all in a single equipment.
PUMA returns a complete MPX signal from the received FM frequency that can be used to directly feed a FM transmitter or a different MPX signal. All logged data during FM channel monitoring can be sent to a Network Management System (such as Axel Technology RANGER) and viewed via web from any kind of platform. If one or more values are out of range, alarms are delivered.
- Perfect operation in strong RF fields
- High broadcast quality FM tuner
- RF frequency 87,5 - 108,0 MHz
- Built-in monitoring system: RF, MPX, AUDIO and RDS
- RDS decoder and data output in UECP format
- Audio streaming over-IP, ICeCast2 Server, low bandwidth mode
- Embedded web server for worldwide consultation
- SNMP, HTTP web interface, FTP, NTP and email supported
- Double Ethernet ports for data and streaming
- Headphone output