DIGI-TV is a complete broadcast system for TV automation.
DIGI-TV system is the most scalable, reliable and cost effective architecture for TV automation.
DIGI-TV manages and controls the whole TV workflow, providing application and integration between the productive departments.
DIGI-TV's architecture is based on the shared central storage system, for media (SD/HD) and databases, with attached workstations, softwares and devices performing: Playout, Ingest, Playlist Scheduling, Advertisement, Archive and media distribution, Logging, Streaming, System Supervisor.
- Reliability & Redundancies
- Any file format: DV, HDV, MPEG-2, DVD,DIVX, MPEG4, MJPEG, MPEG1, H.264, WMV, QuickTime, MXF, etc...
- Graphics Automation: logos, clocks, tickers, animation, titling
- NLE / Production integration
- Workflow monitor and supervisor
Several levels of redundancies and configurations to match any customer needs: mirror, RAIDs, N+1 or N+M structure, etc.
The structure can be easily expanded to follow the growth of the company/business: from single to multiple channels system, scale of storages and redundancies. Automatically creates a customized web page from where user can access (no password) to the shared contents, with expiration date if needed.
It is the module managing play-out and recording functions.
On the emission side, DIGI-BROADCAST drives the video server, features splitting management, assures the quality of emission.
On the recording side, DIGI-BROADCAST drives the Digi-Cart machine, controls external video switchers, allows automatic or manual recording from external sources (like satellite, VTRs, live, etc.).
Distinctive features of DIGI-BROADCAST are:
- 'Time delay' function: broadcasting of files during their recording, with very short time-delay to allow graphics overwriting.
- External VTR control for tape-based last-minute, 'on the fly' emissions.
- Video switcher control.
- Automatic caching of live emissions during broadcasting.
- Manual and full automatic operating of emissions.
- Jingle Function: live assist mode for semi-automatic broadcasting (f.i.Jingle-Machine).
- Logo and graphics overwriting management.