Oxygen 3000 is the new concept digital console and defines a new standard in the broadcast market.
- Fully digital broadcast mixing console
- Near 0 latency ( < 0,7 ms I/O)
- Signals routing
- 10-fader self-contained with 7’’ display
- 5 microphones inputs
- 7 stereo outputs
- 1 built-in telephone hybrid, 1 telco
- 1 digital In/Out (AES EBU)
- 2 USB audio interface
- 4+1 busses (PGM, SUB, PFL, Aux1, Aux2)
- 3 band non parametric QT
- TalkBox for guest and presenter*
- HDMI Out*
- 2 built-in media player*
- Streaming I/O*
- Redundant PSU*
- High customizable RGB coloured smart buttons
Characterized by an elegant design and compact size, Oxygen 3000 has been designed for both On Air and Production studios.Oxygen 3000 is based on digital technology with DSP audio processing to deliver high-end quality, latest features and flexibility with ease of use.
Oxygen 3000 is the number 1 of the category at the best quality/price ratio. Oxygen 3000 is a powerful and compact unit featuring 10 faders, meters for each single channel, built-in 7” display for settings, wide range of connectivity and accessories in a rugged and classy steel chassis.
Easy and realiable as the analogue mixing consoles, Oxygen 3000 adds the value of the digital engine that grants a near 0 latency ( < 0,7 ms I/O ) and plenty of advanced functions as the the internal routing signal, customizable preset and easy recall, user defined smart keys, analog and digital I/O.