OXYGEN 4 DIGITAL is a fully digital mixing console powered by the latest Texas Instruments DSP processors, with 18 digital and analogue inputs, a crosspoint router, 32 bit processing, sampling rates up to 96kHz, sample rate converters on all the digital inputs, and both EQ and dynamics on every channel.
All those tools can be accessed from the control surface, but they can also be controlled from a PC attached to the console via an IP network.
Like most other similar products, OXYGEN 4 DIGITAL follows the system architecture of a rack mounted digital 'engine' and a separate 'control surface' with 8 fader.
- Internal digital bus routing system
- Less then 0,5 milliseconds global latency
- 24bit/96kHz maximum sample resolution
- EQ and Dynamics on all processing channels
- Real time info displayed on every module
- GPIO I/O automation - Fader, Switch, Cue start
- Sample rate converters on all digital inputs
- Built-in SD card reader
The 19" rack is the heart of Oxygen 4 Digital.
All audio processing and routing takes place in this unit.
You can find 4 MIC's, 2 Mono analog and 5 Stereo analog Inputs, 7 Stereo Digital Inputs and Outputs all with sample rate converters. You have dedicated analog outputs for PROG, SUB, AUX, CRM and PHONES.
The control surface and DSP engine can be separated by up to 5 meters using a 15 way D-sub ended cable.
Signal processing takes place in one DSP. Processing uses precise floating-point calculations at a word length of 32 bit.
All audio signals throughout the console preserve their 24 bit resolution from the input conversion. Even 16 bit data streams, like CD-players, have 24 bits reserved.
- Digital Desktop mixer
- Reporter desk
- Small edit suites
- Remote controllable audio work places - Mobile applications